The Restaurant Playamontis Tazacorte symbol for its history, since its opening in 1976. D. Pelayo has captured the palate of its customers thanks to their good culinary. Visiting this restaurant is a must stop on the island of La Palma
Tazacorte, farming village with seafaring soul. The town and port of Tazacorte extending over a coast strip of fertile valley Aridane and occupies an area of only 12 square miles, the town being less extension of the island. Its population is 6900 inhabitants. The wide beach of Puerto de Tazacorte was the place chosen by the conquerors to disembark and start the Spanish occupation of La Palma, back in 1492.